My husband I will be travelling to Dubai early April for 7 nights early April (split over two legs as we travel to South Africa for work for a few days in the middle). I will be 28 weeks pregnant then - can anyone please recommend a reasonable hotel in the Dubai Marina area? We have spent so much time looking now and are finding it very difficult to find a hotel that is somewhat affordable but gets reasonable reviews. The prices add up so much when you add taxes. Our budget would be 300 per night max.(including all taxes!).We are interested in somewhere that has a good pool and a chilled vibe although has access to cafes and restaurants (we will not be having the breakfast rate in hotel on our budget we reckon). Thanks so much - dazed and confused E & D
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Buying merchandise
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question