My husband I will be travelling to Dubai early April for 7 nights early April (split over two legs as we travel to South Africa for work for a few days in the middle). I will be 28 weeks pregnant then - can anyone please recommend a reasonable hotel in the Dubai Marina area? We have spent so much time looking now and are finding it very difficult to find a hotel that is somewhat affordable but gets reasonable reviews. The prices add up so much when you add taxes. Our budget would be 300 per night max.(including all taxes!).We are interested in somewhere that has a good pool and a chilled vibe although has access to cafes and restaurants (we will not be having the breakfast rate in hotel on our budget we reckon). Thanks so much - dazed and confused E & D
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?