My husband I will be travelling to Dubai early April for 7 nights early April (split over two legs as we travel to South Africa for work for a few days in the middle). I will be 28 weeks pregnant then - can anyone please recommend a reasonable hotel in the Dubai Marina area? We have spent so much time looking now and are finding it very difficult to find a hotel that is somewhat affordable but gets reasonable reviews. The prices add up so much when you add taxes. Our budget would be 300 per night max.(including all taxes!).We are interested in somewhere that has a good pool and a chilled vibe although has access to cafes and restaurants (we will not be having the breakfast rate in hotel on our budget we reckon). Thanks so much - dazed and confused E & D
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst