i am traveling to Cairo with my girlfriend in July.
Because i've never been to Egypt before i'd like to ask some questions regarding currency and safety nowadays.
Should i change the currency from EUR to Egypt. pound beforehand or not?
As for the safety is there something we should be careful about?
And last: i love listening to music and i am useing itunes frequently. Is there any chance someone knows if the 50$ itunes prepaid cards are cheaper in egypt, because then i am waiting with the top up of my credit
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 2 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 3 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 israel tour
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Luxury train ride
- 11 Safety in Fes
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 18 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 19 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 20 Cape Town
- 21 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Travel to Cairo in July
- 24 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 25 The Safari Collection