My wife and I are looking to go to Bali in the middle of May. It looks like we'd probably fly into Denpasar. From there - what should we do? We're looking for more of a relaxing beach vacation but we love hiking and seeing the outdoors too. We're just looking to go somewhere different and we've heard great things about Bali. Is it easy to get around or should we just plan on sticking to 1 or 2 places?
Any recommendations would be great. We'll probably have anywhere from 8-10 days there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 10 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Laos or Kerala?
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 Bali & Singapore in October
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 18 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 19 Booking on the fly
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 22 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 25 like my food