2 minutes ago
Hello, further to exploratory posts about costs etc about a month ago on here prior to now really getting down to properly planning our 3 week holiday in Japan October/ November later this year, I am now back on here and have been looking a bit on the hotel websites: we can get a Superior Queen room at Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka for about £90 per night (including taxes and fees) - any thoughts? The hotel seems to have good reviews on tripadvisor etc, it is a new hotel, of course small rooms, as we are 2 females we would prefer 2 beds (twins) but that is much more expensive so we have plumped for the relatively cheaper Queen double which hopefully will be bigger than a double.
Also thoughts on the Akasaka area (the hotel is near to a station I believe)? We are staying 4 nights arriving on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 10 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Laos or Kerala?
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 Bali & Singapore in October
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 18 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 19 Booking on the fly
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 22 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 25 like my food