Using HyperDia, I think i've been able to work out approximately what our long distance train fares will cost while visiting Japan in May. We won't be travelling in Golden week.
We won't be using a JR pass as the consecutive travel days don't work out for us.
I'm wondering if there is anyone here who has the time, and inclination, to check my approximate costs as i worry i haven't understood HyperDia well enough?
Per adult person:
Hiroshima to Kyoto ----- 11,410
Kyoto to Kanazawa ----- 6,900
Kanazawa to Nikko ----- 17,680
Nikko to Tokyo ----------- 3130
As far as i can understand it, those prices include reserved seats.
Big thanks if anyone can help me with this
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치 릴게임 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 무료손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 5 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 15 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 16 How much Yen?
- 17 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 18 South Korea for Chuseok
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 21 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 25 AirAsia ASEAN pass?