I just want to get started on booking at least my hotels so, after leaving Tokyo would a good start be to go to the Kiso Valley and then on to maybe Matsumoto, and then Takeyama and Kanazawa (maybe more) - we would then want to spend about 4 nights in Kyoto and after that - am still thinking - but do fancy the idea of the inland sea; all this will be plumped out (we have 21 nights in Japan, our first 4 nights being in Tokyo (we fly out of Tokyo)) - we fancy gorgeous scenery, a sense of history, good food, not too many futons (!!)?
Thanks in advance for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O YAHOO Reset Password
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 11 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 Bali & Singapore in October
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 18 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 19 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 20 Booking on the fly
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 23 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town