I’m arriving to Toronto next month, my 1st trip ever to Canada, for 2 weeks
The costs will be basically at the ‘low budget’ side (public transport, hostels etc), and plan to travel the so called ‘corridor’, up to Quebeck, stoping a little bit on the way, or doing some side-trips ex the big cities.
I understand that even public transport can be expensive, and distances are bigger than they look on the map on first sight
(I was thinking to skip taxis, tours etc forms of comfortable but expensive travel)
Do you think I could book everything on the spot (middle - end of May) if the prices are lower and there is availability, or should I prebook bus-train rides and hostels to save costs and guarantee a place?
I already own a guideboock, just started reading it, though your expertise would be valuable, to point me to right direction, also about choosing a few good stops outside the 4 big cities, easily accesible with public transport.
Thanks in advance guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 Banff to Jasper and back
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog
2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?