So I am a 25 year old from Norway planning a roadtrip through Canada in August. The idea is to start in either Montreal or Quebec and the destination will be Kamloops (its were I will study for a few months). I will be renting a car for about 18 days and I am looking for input on what I should do and see during the trip. Any hidden gems, or absolute "must see"? Seeing as I will pretty much drive through most of Canada, the spectre of places I can go is big. But 18 days is 18 days and time goes quick, therefor I was looking for some tips.
I want to visit national parks, see the stunning nature. And also experience the city life.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 Banff to Jasper and back
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog