My husband and I will be traveling to Anguilla in a few weeks and would like to explore another island as well. It's looking like a ferry to St. Martin/St. Maarten or St. Barthelemy are the easiest options.
We're interesting in just exploring a new area, some local culture when we get there, beautiful scenery, short hikes, and a nice place to have lunch. We'd also be interested in nice beaches or an excursion on the island. We're not big shoppers, but would wander the streets and window shop.
We do not speak French (if that's an issue for St. Barth?) and prefer not to spend an entire day elsewhere (thinking 8am-3pm give or take would be sufficient?).
Any suggestions on which island to go to, and also suggestions for how to get around once there? Any other details we need to know for such a day trip would be welcomed as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 bakloli : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba