i'll be travelling solo to Martinique next month (June 4th - 16th 2017).
Anyone fancy doing something fun around the island, let me know. I'm thinking, food course, scuba diving course, rum tastings, hiking, sailing ... anything really!
see you there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 bakloli : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba