I visited Cuba some time ago (Fidel was still alive and even got to see him during one of his infamously long speeches) via Europe, but with lift of the travel ban visiting this country from the US is now a reality.
With this in mind I've published a blog post with lots of info (visas, requirements, other details) that should be helpful if you're planning on visiting Cuba from the US.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments section, and if you spot an error or have more info to ad please leave it in the comments section so I can update it further- other readers will appreciate it.
This is it: http://www.maitravelsite.com/world-destinations/north-central-south-america/cuba/americans-traveling-cuba/
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 야마토 ▣☆접 속 : v vz338.com ▣☆
- 2 Family of 5 undecided island
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 6 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 Tortola next week
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Surf Fly Fishing
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba