We are planning to go to Croatia next year and we need some advice on how to plan our holiday.
We were thinking to spend 8-10 days in total, but 4 of those days we would like to spend it on a sailing boat island hopping. We want this holiday to be adventurous and visit the national parks, while having some time to relax, enjoy good food and good wine.Was thinking maybe Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split. Any suggestions on how we can do Croatia without losing anytime and visiting a few of the best highlights please?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 Korean Posts
- 4 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 5 tours in savannah
- 6 Europe forum
- 7 Forum redesign progress?
- 8 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 9 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 10 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 11 helping people find their posts
- 12 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 13 Are your times all messed up?
- 14 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 15 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 16 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 17 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 18 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 19 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 20 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 21 No access to Lounge
- 22 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 23 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 24 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 25 And now on US forum