Where are the moderators?
Has anyone looked at the Europe forum?
It is pretty sad state of affairs.
Don't even feel like being part of this mess.
Hope someone will take some action and make the forums fun to participate.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://israelbigmarket.com/operalux-skin-review/
- 2 Opera browser not working with Fodors
- 3 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 4 Student visa renewal setback
- 5 UK Visa Help
- 6 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 7 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 8 Seattle, Washington
- 9 Fodors password
- 10 Recent Spam Attacks
- 11 No more spam tonight!
- 12 Korean Posts
- 13 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 14 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 15 Contacting the editors
- 16 Europe forum
- 17 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 18 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 19 tours in savannah
- 20 Forum redesign progress?
- 21 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 22 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 23 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 24 helping people find their posts
- 25 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up