My husband and I are flying into Dublin on the 26th of April and spending 2 days in Dublin then hiring a car and driving the southern part of Ireland for the next 4 days 28th Mar - 1st Apr (Dublin - Kilkenny - Waterford - Cork - Killarney - Galway. Is this possible to travel these places in 4 days stopping along the way. Not sure where to stay the nights as yet. Any suggestions on places to stay would be greatly appreciated and whether it is doable or not. Side note staying in Galway for a week visiting our daughter who is living there at the moment so can do day trips from there as well. We are from Australia and not very experienced travelers unfortunately so any help would be wonderful. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Dutch World SuperBike 2017 Live Stream
- 2 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 3 Student visa renewal setback
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 6 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 7 Seattle, Washington
- 8 Fodors password
- 9 Recent Spam Attacks
- 10 No more spam tonight!
- 11 Korean Posts
- 12 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 13 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 14 Contacting the editors
- 15 Europe forum
- 16 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 17 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 18 tours in savannah
- 19 Forum redesign progress?
- 20 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 21 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 22 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 23 helping people find their posts
- 24 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 25 Are your times all messed up?