As most of you are aware, the Fodor’s forum has been hit hard with recent and ongoing spam. The team at Fodor’s has been working to remove this spam and find a more systematic solution, but unfortunately we are not able to more fully resolve this until we migrate to a platform with more sophisticated anti-spam tools. We hope to do this soon, and will keep the community updated on our progress.
Meanwhile, we will do our best to implement a more effective manual spam-removal schedule, and we understand the stress this has caused many members of this community, and apologize for the delay in finding a permanent solution.
The Fodor's Team
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Recent Spam Attacks
- 2 Korean Posts
- 3 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 4 tours in savannah
- 5 Europe forum
- 6 Forum redesign progress?
- 7 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 8 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 9 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 10 helping people find their posts
- 11 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 12 Are your times all messed up?
- 13 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 14 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 15 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 16 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp
- 17 Additional stop after Switzerland
- 18 The Europe board has been entirely taken over by an Asian hack-bot
- 19 Difference in jumps (Fodor's threads)
- 20 No access to Lounge
- 21 Arizona on a whirlwind
- 22 Can't change my profile picture!! Help
- 23 Submit and Preview not working on Europe Forum
- 24 And now on US forum
- 25 Stop the Death Spiral