I am James Frazer-Mann. I am trying to book the route from El Chalten to Bariloche via plataforma 10 website on 6th and 7th may 2017. I understand that there is no direct bus, so what are the different individual routes I should be booking? Rome2Rio says there are 11 stops so I am hoping that I don't have to book 11 different bus tickets!
Any advice would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 8 days in Ecudor
- 2 Bolivian Visa
- 3 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 6 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 11 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Northeast Brazil
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 15 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 21 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 22 Lima - driver for hire
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 25 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?